The prospect of any surgery, including cosmetic surgery, can be overwhelming, nerve-racking, and frankly, a little scary. Usually, when someone is having surgery, it is a necessity. Cosmetic surgery, however, is different. Cosmetic surgery is nearly always a voluntary procedure because it is something you want to do. It can be a life-changing experience that provides you with a new outlook on life. One of the most life-changing procedures we do at Image Surgical Arts is a tummy tuck. Let’s explore just a few of the ways a tummy tuck can provide a major change in you.
- Confidence – A tummy tuck can provide you with the confidence to get out that old bikini or sexy little dress that you’ve been afraid to wear for who knows how long. With the addition of “core” or “360” liposuction in conjunction with your tummy tuck, you can achieve the hour-glass figure you once had (or maybe never had). Dr. Harris uses the latest technology to not only tighten loose and sagging skin and the underlying muscles but to actually sculpt your body to provide you with curves you will want to show off.
- Health – While a tummy tuck is not and NEVER SHOULD be considered a weight loss procedure, it can provide the ability and motivation to get back into a better state of health. Often, we see patients who have enough excess skin that is actually a hindrance to exercise. Once the recovery process is complete, our patients are usually motivated to maintain their new and improved figure.
- A New Lease on Life – Life happens. Sometimes, it doesn’t turn out like we expected or wanted it to. Things happen and relationships change. It is a reality that many people experience. Being happy with your body is a huge step in getting back that zest for life and returning to the happiness you deserve.
- Motivation – Let’s be honest… recovery from a tummy tuck is one of the toughest recoveries in cosmetic surgery. The amount of liposuction Dr. Harris performs with his tummy tucks is a factor in your recovery. After the first few days of recovery, the swelling starts to subside, and you will see a new you that you will love. What better motivation is there to keep you working hard to maintain the new you? You have invested time and money to get a result that we will all be proud of. It is a result you will want to keep.
- A Better Outlook – Once your recovery is complete and you have seen the results of your tummy tuck, many of our patients have told us their entire outlook has changed. They are happier with themselves and even their relationships improve because they feel better and sexier. And at the end of the day, being happy with who we are is the best feeling in the world.
*Individual results may vary*
Choosing Image Surgical Arts For Your Tummy Tuck Procedure
At Image Surgical Arts, we work with each patient individually to get to know their goals, provide realistic expectations, and treat you like you are family. We take a tremendous amount of pride in what we do and your safety and satisfaction are always our top priorities.
The Tummy Tuck procedure is done by our own Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Brady Harris. He is one of the top surgeons performing High-Definition Liposuction in the country. Dr. Harris is well-experienced in both facial and body cosmetic procedures having done over 1,500 major procedures in the past year. View our gallery to see amazing before and after transformations by Dr. Harris.
Procedures are done in-house in our state-of-the-art licensed surgery center. This way, you can avoid the myriad of issues with hospitals. You will get to know the team who will be involved in your care and will be treated as if you were one of our own.
Take The Next Step
If you have additional questions about a tummy tuck, call (615) 499-4224 for additional information or to schedule a complimentary consultation. We provide all the information to you up front and there discuss in depth your goals. We look forward to seeing you soon!