At Image Surgical Arts of Nashville, our Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Brady Harris, offers a variety of procedures to rejuvenate your overall look and restore a more youthful appearance. Click the procedures listed below to learn more!
- Facelift: Facelifts are a popular cosmetic procedure among those who wish to restore a more youthful appearance. The physical effects of aging, sun exposure, gravity, and stress can mask your natural beauty.
- Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty, more commonly known as an eyelid lift, is a surgical procedure designed to restore a more youthful appearance.
- Liposuction (Facial): Facial liposuction is a minimally-invasive procedure designed to give you a more defined jawline/chin and to remove a “double chin”.
- Fat Transfer: Facial fat grafting is a minimally-invasive procedure designed to add volume to facial areas that have deflated over time.
- NeckTite: NeckTite is a minimally-invasive procedure that safely and effectively treats stubborn areas of fat and loose, sagging skin at one time.
- Skin Resurfacing: Skin resurfacing can help patients achieve a younger, healthier-looking skin tone and texture. Resurfacing is safe and effective for giving patients a uniformly rejuvenated look.
- Earlobe Repair: Earlobe repair is a surgical procedure designed to correct earlobes that have become stretched or to close a hole in the earlobe.
- Lip Lift: A lip lift is a surgical procedure designed to help patients achieve a more aesthetically pleasing overall facial appearance and to improve your smile.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, sometimes called “nose reshaping” or a “nose job”, is a surgical procedure aimed at altering your facial appearance to give you a more balanced look.