Procedures For Men
At Image Surgical Arts Nashville, our Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Brady Harris, offers a range of procedures specifically tailored for men. Click the procedures listed below to learn more!
- High Definition Liposuction: Maintaining an athletic and muscular physique is important for many men. Fat pockets in the abdomen, flanks (love handles), back, chest, and upper arms are often unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- Gynecomastia: Chest reshaping isn’t just for ladies. Many men opt for the procedure to reduce the appearance of bothersome fat in the chest.
- Massive Weight Loss: Loose, sagging skin is a common problem among men and women who have achieved massive weight loss on their own or through bariatric surgery.
- Liposuction (Multiple Areas): Liposuction is a widely popular procedure among many men. Excess fat can be removed to give you a sculpted, more athletic body proportion.
- Facelift: Facelifts are a very common surgical procedure for men of all ages. Whether you’re unhappy with your facial appearance due to genetics, changes in weight, or because of the natural aging process, facelifts can help.
- Fat Transfer (Increase Muscle Size): Fat transfer is the ideal procedure for men seeking to sculpt and enhance the natural curvature of their muscles.
- Brazilian Buttock Lift: More and more guys who are unhappy with the appearance of their backsides due to genetics, changes in weight, or aging are choosing Brazilian buttock lifts.