Procedures For Women
At Image Surgical Arts of Nashville, our Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Brady Harris, offers a range of procedures specifically tailored for women. Click the procedures listed below to learn more!
- Breast Augmentation: A breast augmentation is a surgical cosmetic procedure designed to increase the volume of your breasts and enhance the shape and cleavage.
- Breast Lift with Augmentation: A breast lift with augmentation procedure can re-shape the breasts while adding volume at the same time.
- Breast Lift Reduction: A breast lift can safely and effectively raise and re-shape your breasts to be more aesthetically pleasing. Breast reduction surgery reduces the size of the breast for a proportionate, symmetrical look.
- Brazilian Buttock Lift: A Brazilian buttock lift can help women achieve a fuller, more rounded backside. The two-in-one procedure uses autologous fat (fat from your own body) to naturally enhance the buttocks without implants.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure aimed at giving patients a slimmer, more flattering body contour.
- Mommy Makeover: A mommy makeover is a collection of surgical, and occasionally non-surgical, procedures aimed at restoring your pre-pregnancy body.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures for body-contouring. Fatty tissue that is non-responsive to diet and exercise can be indefinitely removed leaving you with a sculpted, toned shape.
- High Definition Liposuction: High definition liposuction is a procedure that can provide more dramatic results than traditional liposuction. Dr. Harris at Image Surgical Arts of Nashville is the only surgeon in Nashville and all of middle TN to offer true High Definition Liposuction.
- Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty is a vaginal rejuvenation procedure that addresses aesthetic concerns due to pregnancy, labor, or the natural aging process.
- Arm Lift: An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that addresses loose, sagging skin and stubborn fat pockets on the under portion of the arm.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift uses a variety of body contouring techniques to correct the visible signs of aging on the inner thigh. As we get older gravity, fluctuations in weight and loss of skin laxity can contribute to saggy or flabby thighs.
- Body Lift: A body lift is a combination of surgical procedures aimed at reshaping and enhancing body contours after significant weight loss or aging.